Saturday, May 14, 2016
7 – 11 p.m.
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Floydwarriors.com Inc. has been chosen as the beneficiary of the fourth annual Saratoga Mom Prom, which will be held May 14, 2016. Floydwarriors.com Inc. is a non- profit organization dedicated to “Helping Families Cope with Cancer when they need it and where they need it”. Their mission is to organize a fleet of “Angels” who provide real help in the home, mainly by way of providing meals, cleaning and childcare; although many unique services are provided targeting each family’s needs upon entering the program.
We are extremely pleased to benefit the good work done by floydwarriors.com Inc. this year. We look forward to your continued support for the 4th annual Saratoga Mom Prom to be held on May 14, 2016 at the Saratoga Holiday Inn, Saratoga Springs N.Y.
Mom Prom 2016 is dedicated to Suzi Ingmire, in loving memory of the inspiration and leadership she provided to The Saratoga Seven.
Check out what everybody is saying about the Saratoga Mom Prom!
– “It was very nice and well organized. The music was great also. The hotel rooms were very nice and clean.”
– “What did you like best about the event? Being with all of my family, there were 8 of us including my Mom and my daughters, so we had 3 generations having a fantastic time together!”
– “That a huge group of women can get together from all ages and all walks of life to put their lives on hold for a few hours and just have some great fun together.”
– “I love to see that the charity we are contributing to is all about children and helping them to have better quality of life. It makes sense because it is a “Mom Prom”. I love helping children’s charities.”
– “I will always support the Mom Prom because I know that the funds go to good use.”
– “We decided before we left that we were going to go next year!”
– “I am impressed with the concept and work of a few as well as the support of charities.”
– “Yes, we will be back! It will be our third year!”
– “A big thank you to all who planned this event. I know it takes a lot of your time and is a lot of hard work! My family and I have gone to the Prom twice now, it has become a tradition we look forward to. Thank you for helping to build wonderful moments for our family.”
– “Love that this event happens!”
– “How can I not attend next year. So much freaking fun!”