Check out this national news article on Mom Prom and a quote from our own Gail Veitch! Women doing good all across the country!
We are excited to announce that we have chosen two charities this coming year as the beneficiaries of our fifth annual Saratoga Mom Prom:
Check out what everybody is saying about the Saratoga Mom Prom!
– “It was very nice and well organized. The music was great also. The hotel rooms were very nice and clean.”
– “What did you like best about the event? Being with all of my family, there were 8 of us including my Mom and my daughters, so we had 3 generations having a fantastic time together!”
– “That a huge group of women can get together from all ages and all walks of life to put their lives on hold for a few hours and just have some great fun together.”
– “I love to see that the charity we are contributing to is all about children and helping them to have better quality of life. It makes sense because it is a “Mom Prom”. I love helping children’s charities.”
– “I will always support the Mom Prom because I know that the funds go to good use.”
– “We decided before we left that we were going to go next year!”
– “I am impressed with the concept and work of a few as well as the support of charities.”
– “Yes, we will be back! It will be our third year!”
– “A big thank you to all who planned this event. I know it takes a lot of your time and is a lot of hard work! My family and I have gone to the Prom twice now, it has become a tradition we look forward to. Thank you for helping to build wonderful moments for our family.”
– “Love that this event happens!”
– “How can I not attend next year. So much freaking fun!”